- Tools are packed in the box with charger.
- Remove all the protection materials from the bike
- Using tool A unscrew all four bolts from the handlebar stem face plate.
- Place the handlebar in the stem. Using tool A screw in the stem, face plate with all four bolts. Make sure the handlebar is in the center of the stem.
- Check the alignment of the handlebar towards the front werk and center of the stem.
- Pedals are marked left (L) and right (R).
- Using tool B screw in the pedals according with the directions below. Pedals need to be tightened firmly.
- Adjust the height of the saddle
using tool A.