At BZEN, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This notice describes what personal data we collect, how we will use that data and how we keep your personal data safe.
This policy applies to the personal data that we process about you as a natural person. This policy does not apply if we process anonymous or business data.
BZEN is compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as with other national data protection laws of the member states.
Transfer of data
Data analysis tools
Register on our website
Commercial information - Newsletter
You have the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter by providing your e-mail address and agreeing to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending commercial and marketing information by e-mail. Through the newsletter we inform you about our latest offers (for example, news, promotions, etc.).
1. What type of personal data do we handle?
The personal data we process via our email subscription systems includes:
- Identification data: e-mail address,
- Data about your interests and needs: product preferences, frequency of e-mail reception, language,
- Subscription behaviour: time of registration and delivery, opening of e-mail, clicking on links in e-mail, use of favourite device(s) and email client(s),
- Managing the relationship with our subscribers: We may ask for your feedback about our products and services and use this to improve our offering.
2. For what purpose do we handle your personal data?
We only use your personal data to:
- Send you e-mail newsletter with our commercial offer
- Assist you with your subscription in case of troubleshooting
- Collect statistics about collective and individual behaviour in order to improve our subscription system (e.g. opening rates and click through rates of an email campaign)
- Ask you for feedback about our products and services to improve our offering
3. For how long will we keep your personal data?
Personal data is kept as long as you are subscribed to our email newsletter list. When you unsubscribe from the subscription services your e-mail address will be anonymised. Whilst data about interests and needs will be kept for statistical purposes.
4. What are your rights?
You have the right of information and the right of access to your personal data. You also have the right to correct, complete and delete your data.
- You can withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter at any time without giving reasons.
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the link contained in the newsletter you receive.
- You can also do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require information about your personal data, to correct or complete it, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin,…
Our webpages contain social plug-ins of social networks. It is possible that personal data about the visitors to the web page are also acquired via these plug-ins, transmitted to the respective service and connected with the visitor’s respective service. After clicking on a social plug-in, the respective supplier obtains the information that you have visited the corresponding page of our online offer. If you do not want the association of your profile with the data supplier, you must log out from your user account before clicking on one of the social plug-ins. Note that BZEN has no influence if and to what extent the respective suppliers acquire personal data.
On our website, we use the supplier YouTube for the integration of videos and other material.
Our website has hyperlinks to websites of other suppliers. Upon clicking on these hyperlinks, you will be transferred directly to the website of the other suppliers. Please learn about the privacy and the confidentiality of your personal data directly on these companies website.