Taking good care of your Bzen bike is important. Even though our bikes are made to last for a long time, every now and then they require some of your attention. There is no better way to protect your investment than to get on a maintenance routine. Think about your car – you don’t drive it until something breaks, you bring it for maintenance preventively. That is exactly what we want you to do with your Bzen bike to make sure it serves you longer and most importantly, always ready to ride!
- Clean your bike to keep it going longer. When cleaning never a pressure water jet or direct water source (i.e. garden hose) to avoid damaging electronic parts. Use a damp cloth and paper towels. How often: as needed.
- Store your bike in a dry place to prevent possible water condensation on electronic parts. How often:every time you plan to leave bike unused for a longer period.
- Charge your battery on regular basis (not allowing to discharge completely when in regular use). How often: at least one charge per month.
- Check tire pressure even if you do not use bike for a long time. Try to keep pressure around 4-5 bars. This way your bike will be always ready to go. How often: at least one check per month.
- Visit a professional service – schedule a first service after 300 km or 2 months of biking. How often: seasonal maintenance every 6 – 12 months depending on how much use your bike gets.
To make your life easier we have generated a digital maintenance program on our partner Yeply’s digital platform. You may also address to a service partner or a bike shop of your preference for a service checkup (not under BZEN warranty, please see warranty conditions).
Should you wish to learn more about your bike and care, we invite you to download BZEN USER MANUAL.